A donation to the Father Richard J. Curry, S.J. Memorial Fund will help ensure the Dog Tag, Inc. vision continues to flourish and many other veterans, spouses, and caregivers can graduate from this amazing program.
Show your support through a signed pledge, one-time donation, or on-going monthly donation and help us meet our goal of $500,000 by the end of 2016.
Your investment contributes greatly to the Dog Tag, Inc. mission:
- $1,000 investment = one Fellow with books for the Fellowship
- $5,000 investment = two Fellows’ living expenditures (to include transportation and lodging) for the Fellowship
- $10,000 investment = learning lab investment for an entire class of Fellows
- $15,000 investment = full-scholarship (all expenditures to include teaching of the curriculum, books, housing, transportation, and food) for one fellow participating in the program
- $30,000 investment = two full-scholarships (all expenditures to include teaching of the curriculum, books, housing, transportation, and food) for two fellows participating in the program
- $60,000 investment = all costs associated with the curriculum for one class (5 months) to include the teaching costs and course books